Crab Salad Stuffed Avocados recipe
This is a great item for bridal luncheons, brunches, and baby showers. It is easy, you can make it ahead, and it is still very elegant. Serves 4.
- 1 pound crab
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- juice of one lime
- pinch of cayenne
- salt and pepper, to taste, optional
- 2 whole avocado, peeled, pitted and cut in half
In a large bowl combine everything except the avocados.
Toss together and taste. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Season each avocado with salt and pepper and fill the holes created by the pits with crab salad. Serve cold.
Back to the Crab Recipes home page.
- Crab with Avocado
- Crab Salad
- Crab Salad with Radishes and Oranges
Served alongside a heartier entrée, this seasonal salad helps to cleanse the palate and make room for seconds.
- Shrimp-Stuffed Fried Avocados recipe
These are a classic indulgence in tex-mex restaurants. The big round fried ball is cut into to reveal a deep green outer ring f...
- Chicken Salad in an Avocado recipe
This is a classic at my hometown cafe. It is low carb and delicious! It is a great alternative to serving your favorite chicken...