Crab Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette recipe
This delicate salad proves that you can enjoy seasonal seafood year-round. Soft, tender crab meat gets the special treatment with this citrus-herb vinaigrette.
2 pounds lump crab meat
½ cup diced red onions
¼ cup diced red bell pepper
¼ cup diced green bell pepper
½ cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1) Combine crab meat, onion, and peppers in a large bowl. Set aside.
2) Combine remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor; puree until smooth. Pour over salad; toss well.
3) Place a ring mold in the center of the serving plate; add salad and press lightly. Chill at least 1 hour; remove mold and serve.
Back to the Crab Recipes home page.
- Crab Salad with Radishes and Oranges
Served alongside a heartier entrée, this seasonal salad helps to cleanse the palate and make room for seconds.
- Crab Salad and Cucumber Hors d'Oeurves
These cute little bite size items are perfect for a New Years party or bridal luncheon. They have cool cucumber, sweet crab, an...
- Crab Salad Stuffed Avocados
This is a great item for bridal luncheons, brunches, and baby showers. It is easy, you can make it ahead, and it is still very ...
- Cod with Cilantro and Lime recipe
A simple Latin-inspired Cod recipe will spice up your dinner with a few simple ingredients! Tender cod filets are served with f...
- Japanese Cabbage Salad with Chicken recipe
A delicious Asian inspired salad with a zesty kick, this hearty dish can be served as an entree or side depending on your mood....