Crab Salad with Radishes and Oranges recipe
Served alongside a heartier entrée, this seasonal salad helps to cleanse the palate and make room for seconds.
1 pound fresh crabmeat
1 cup thinly sliced radishes
2 oranges, peeled, cut into segments
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
6 cups baby salad greens
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1) Combine crabmeat, radishes, orange juice, 3 tablespoons olive oil, and mint in a large bowl; toss gently to coat. Toss baby greens, remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, and seasoning in a separate large bowl.
2) Arrange salad green on serving plates; top with crabmeat mixture and serve.
Back to the Crab Recipes home page.
- Crab Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
This delicate salad proves that you can enjoy seasonal seafood year-round. Soft, tender crab meat gets the special treatment wi...
- Crab Salad Stuffed Avocados
This is a great item for bridal luncheons, brunches, and baby showers. It is easy, you can make it ahead, and it is still very ...
- Crab Salad and Cucumber Hors d'Oeurves
These cute little bite size items are perfect for a New Years party or bridal luncheon. They have cool cucumber, sweet crab, an...
- Spinach Salad with Roasted Beets
This savory salad will be an instant hit at any meal, whether you serve it as a first course or accompanying a hearty steak or ...
- Summer Salad with Smoked Trout and Citrus
All sorts of flavors going on in this peppy summer salad: sweet, salty, tangy, spicy—it’s delicious!